Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Piece of Paper with a Beat

It all comes down to this - you either as awesome of a detective as Ted on How I Met Your Mother. Or then you can actually figure out things. Simple things. Kaisa likes music. Pretty self-evident to anyone reading this blog. 

Two years in Madrid. Maybe half (or one third) of the concerts I have been to... I don't hold on to tickets that have been printable at home and look like well... a piece of A4 paper. 







I had so much fun taking those photos 'cos I just poured the tickets out of a storage tin on the table and suddenly I had this whole sea of memories.




So, yes, anything can suddenly become a small photo project. Or a personal story. Or a confession - yes I am, I am addicted to music. And to photography. But you already knew that.

Thanks for stopping by! Do you have "useless" stuff stored away that could benefit from a breath of fresh air? Maybe even earn a photo session like my tickets!?

Have a good week, it's almost weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment