Monday, April 1, 2013

Yes April, No Fool

No April Fool's. Only this little pig. However, if you managed to enjoy some good jokes, then congrats and happy-happy! If you were puzzled by some fake news that seemed real and possibly were real then hey-hello, welcome to my life. I chose to assume everything's a joke today. 

Anyhow, without further ado, here's this week's theme - straightforwardness (sirgejoonelisus).

And here's a little spring time inspiration. Spotting those two random travelers in the park over the weekend made me want to travel (even more than I usually do) - I could feel the hope that is in the air as sun shines warmer and the days get longer. 

However I have too many ideas, so it's hard to choose one or two destinations that would work money and time wise. Also made me think that it's time to take another look at my Madrid guidebook and make the most of my time here. Oh and work on those endless travel ideas. (:

Any dream destinations on your bucket list? (And why is it called a bucket list?!)

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. You have been blogging so much more and I love it!

    I want to travel more! I want to go to Amsterdam, New Zealand, and Thailand. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!
      Oh, New Zealand, yes! But I always think I would need like a month or more and then also spend some time in Australia. x) And come to think of it, I have a pending invitation to Amsterdam. I bet it's lovely. I have been to The Hague and while it is not half as cool as Amsterdam (or so they say) then it was already really nice.

      Delete
  2. lol, I'll tell you why it's called a bucket list, but I warn you, it's not very nice. The things on your bucket list are those you want to do before you die. And there is a slang term for death that is 'to kick the bucket', hence 'bucket list'. Although I'm not sure why dying is called kicking the bucket and a quick search revealed that nobody really knows as the origin is unknown.

    Traveling sure sounds appealing. I look forward to seeing your plans unfold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! I love knowing those quirky little things about languages. :)

      Delete
  3. I've decided to start saving for Maledives. After this snowy Easter.

    ReplyDelete