Monday, March 11, 2013

Let's Do That Robot Dance

Fair enough, not robot dancing here, but somehow the moment I pulled out this week's topic from the tin I thought of robot dance moves, they're kind of like angles and squares... so, yes this week I will be shooting squares. 


Besides posting photos on this blog I also add them on Flickr and post snapshots on Instagram. Moreover, caught up in the spring spirit (that is more of a mental thing, not something you notice outside) I have returned to tweeting, so you can find me on Twitter as well. We live in the era of social networks, so why not make the best of what they have to offer. Hope to see you around!

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I just recently joined instagram and twitter, too. They are both my escape away from Facebook, which is sad. But true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess I feel the same, I am currently enjoying Twitter and Instagram, because Facebook has too much "noise" (I can't think of a good word to describe it).

      Delete